Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Thank you for this.

This game reminds me of a game I used to play when i was little called "The Incredible Machine". It was just as addictive as this!

I adore this flash. Thank you for submitting it.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Well done!

Very nice. I really enjoyed this little quiz. Even though I answered honestly, I'll be the first to tell you that scoring an "A" in zombie survival is far from the truth, and if by the gods something did happen, I'd probably be the first one down and out. Haha that aside, I enjoyed the questions about guns, as well as the general questions about strategies. Most people do not know the answers to questions like the weight of ammo, and would not take that into consideration if thrown into a harmful situation; not necessarily just a zombie attack.

I disagree with a few qustions, though. For example, the one about toothed or smoothed edged blades. Your reasoning against toothed blades was that they would get stuck in the zombie flesh when you stab them. My arguement is 1: why would you be stabbing them? It would do no harm, less you stick them in their forehead, and 2: Toothed blades would be less likely to become dull as the number of zombie casualties increased, can still be used in a hatchet-like function, and in worst case senarios, could saw through bone. I see only benifits, but that is my opinion.

There were a couple other questions that I raised an eyebrow to, because the point could've been valid, if the reasoning hadn't been so vague. If you're going to take a side, insist your opinion! =) Prove your point. Make people believe you're right and they don't know what the bloody hell they've been barking on about.

All in all, good job. You paid attention in Evil Dead, Night of the living Dead, and Resident Evil, and it paid off.